High Quality Thickener/Stabilizer Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Ceramic Grade CMC
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,700 US $1,200|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000000 Mt Per Year|
|Transport Package:||in 25kg Plastic Woven Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ada027
- Color: White
- Material: Alumina Ceramic
- Thickness: Every
- Technique: Double Loading Tiles
- Usage: Ceramic
- Specification: white or light yellow
- HS Code: 29163100
- Type: Ceramic Tubes, Flavoring Agents, Nutrition Enhance
- Storage: Dry, Cool and Ventilated Place at Room Temperature
- Size: Every Size
- Function: Industrial Ceramic
- Certification: HACCP, ISO, Kosher, GMP, QS, Imo
- Trademark: zfsungold
- Origin: China
white powder high purity Ceramic Grade CMC
CAS No.: 9000-11-7
Molecular Formula: [C6H7O2 (OH) 2CH2COONa] n
Appearance: White or yellowish Power, granular, threadiness.
Paint Grade, Detergent-grade, Toothpaste-grade Paper-grade, Medicine-grade, Mining Grade
1. Oil drilling grade CMC used in fracturing fluid, drilling fluid and well cementing fluid as fluid loss controller and tackifier. It can protect the shaft wall and prevent mud loss thus enhance recovery efficiency.
2. Detergent grade CMC, when used in liquid, paste detergent, acts as stabilizing agent and thickening agent; When used in detergent powder, CMC can effectively prevent washes from becoming contaminated after being washed by synthetic detergent.
3. CMC used in textile and dyeing industry as sizing agent and dying adjuvant to make stock limpidity and transparence. It is easy a good stabilizer of the stock and helps to form film. It is easy to desizing.
4. CMC in Food Industry: CMC is widely used in frozen desserts, protein food, beverages, icings, dressings, instant noodles, etc.
|Viscosity (2% aq. sol.,|
25 c ) mpa. s
|5-40||5-40||50-100||100-300||> = 300|
|CMC %||> = 55||> = 60||> = 65||> = 55||> = 55|
|Drying loss (%)||10.0||10.0||10.0||10.0||10.0|